The doctoral boot camp is an interactive virtual membership-based doctoral program that offers a “holistic approach” to supporting future academic doctors in the doctoral process. The program offers maximum level SUPPORT and ACCOUNTABILITY combined with APA, scholarly writing, research, data analysis software management skills development, AND workshops that discuss and address the #1 challenges future academic doctors face in completing a doctoral program.
Workshops and Special Topics Include But Not Limited To:
Who Can Enroll?
- ANY FUTURE academic DOCTOR (candidate/student), no matter the discipline or topic under investigation.
- ANY FUTURE academic DOCTOR (candidate/student) working on the foundational coursework, premise, prospectus, proposal, capstone project, dissertation, doctoral study, and IRB stages.
What Programs Are Available?
All boot camp workshops are designed to fit the life of a doctoral candidate/student and working professional schedule. The doctoral boot camp program consists of TWO programs held on Saturdays ONLY.
- The 8-WEEK PROGRAM is for doctoral candidates and students who are currently completing doctoral-level course work, premise, prospectus, capstone project, or section 1, or 2 of the dissertation or doctoral study.
- The 12-WEEK PROGRAM is for advance-level proposal candidates and students that are at the IRB stage, or currently working on section 3, 4, or 5, data collection, analysis, preparation defense, results of the dissertation or doctoral study.
What Dates/Sessions Are Available?
- 8-Week Program: APA, Research, and Scholarly Writing Skill Development Program designed for Pre-Proposal stages ONLY.
- Session #1: January 6, 2021 – February 27, 2021 (SESSION CLOSED)
- Session #2: March 31, 2021 – May 19, 2021 (OPEN NOW)
- Session #3: July 14, 2021 – September 4, 2021
- Session #4: November 3, 2021 – December 22, 2021
- 12-Week Program: APA, Research, Scholarly Writing, and Data Management Software Skill Development for Advance-Proposal stages ONLY
- Session #1: January 6, 2021 – March 27, 2021 (SESSION CLOSED)
- Session #2: March 31, 2021 – June 19, 2021 (OPEN NOW)
- Session #3: July 14, 2021 – October 2, 2021
- Session #4: November 3, 2021 – January 22, 2022
Benefits Beyond Research and Writing Assistance:
Whether online or through traditional on-campus learning environments – students can benefit from attending the doctoral boot camp training program in numerous ways, including …
- Receive a 1-year FREE membership of 30% off any submission and programs.
- Free editorial submissions throughout the duration of the enrolled program.
- Hear LIVE inspirational messages from celebrity guest speakers such as Nakia Dillard, Brian Wilson and many more.
- 1:1 private tutoring sessions with our seasoned scholar-practitioners.
- Participate in a LIVE scholar colloquia – virtual poster board presentation.
- And much, much more..
How Do I Enroll?
STEP#1 of 3: SELECT your program of interest below.