The doctoral boot camp is an interactive online doctoral program that offers a “holistic approach” to supporting academic doctoral candidates and students through the research review process. The boot camp is ideal for doctoral candidates and students needing additional editorial and programmatic SUPPORT, GUIDANCE, and ACCOUNTABILITY. The boot camp consists of APA, Library research, information literacy, scholarly writing, research, data analysis software management skills development, project feedback, engagement, collaboration, AND discussions on the challenges future academic doctors face in completing a doctoral program.
Workshops and Special Topics Include But Not Limited To:
- How to maintain BALANCE work, home, and writing your dissertation.
- Strategies on how to avoid “WRITERS BURNOUT”.
- Librarian demo on an exhaustive search and selection of peer-reviewed journals – picking the “good” stuff from the “bad” stuff.
- Learn how to organize and write a literature review.
- Learn efficient and comprehensible ways to analyze, structure, and present large amounts of data and information through NVIVO or SPSS and much more…
Who Can Enroll?
- ANY FUTURE academic DOCTOR (candidate/student), no matter the discipline or research topic under investigation, working on the foundational coursework, premise, prospectus, proposal, capstone project, dissertation, doctoral study, and IRB stages.
What Programs Are Available?
All boot camp workshops are designed to fit the life of a doctoral candidate, student, and working professional schedule. The doctoral boot camp program consists of TWO programs held on Saturdays ONLY.
- 8-WEEK PROGRAM
- APA, Research, and Scholarly Writing Skill Development Program designed for Pre-Proposal stages.
- Candidates completing doctoral-level course work, premise, prospectus, capstone project, or section 1, or 2 of the dissertation or doctoral study.
- 12-WEEK PROGRAM
- APA, Research, Scholarly Writing, and Data Management Software Skill Development for Post-Proposal stages.
- Candidates at the IRB stage, or currently working on section 3, 4, or 5, data collection, analysis, preparation defense, results of the dissertation or doctoral study.
What Dates/Sessions Are Available?
- 8-Week Program:
- Session #2: March 27, 2021 – May 15, 2021 (ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN- DEADLINE March 20, 2021)
- 12-Week Program:
- Session #2: March 27, 2021 – June 12, 2021 (ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN- DEADLINE March 20, 2021)
Benefits Beyond Research and Writing Assistance:
- Receive a 1-year FREE membership of 30% off any submission or programs.
- Unlimited 1:1 private tutoring sessions with our seasoned scholar-practitioners.
- Up to 8 Free editorial submissions throughout the duration of the enrolled program.
- Hear LIVE inspirational messages from celebrity guest speakers such as Nakia Dillard, Brian Wilson and many more.
- Participate in a LIVE scholar colloquia – virtual poster board presentation and much, much more..
How Do I Enroll?
STEP#1 of 3: SELECT your program of interest below.